Wednesday, August 7, 2019

I AM: The Two Most Powerful Words on Earth



            I AM: THE TWO MOST POWERFUL WORDS ON EARTH


                                     


As the co-creator of your reality, you’ve got to believe it to see it – that’s why an “I AM” statement is so important.When you begin to consciously utilize the power of “I AM” statements, your life will transform. 


But, you have to consistently work it!


Our thoughts and words craft our present and current future. To see real change in our lives,and success in our endeavors, we must learn how to re-program our thoughts. 


WE MUST KEEP THEM POSITIVE!

I AM TRANSFORMATIONS STATEMENTS:

"I AM FAT" BECOMES "I AM FIT

I'M NOT ABLE' BECOMES "I AM ABLE 

Every day we have a choice, to the vibrations we are offering to the Universe to get reflected to us back as manifestations. 


When you say I AM you are becoming one with God or the Universe. You are defining yourself as a spiritual being. 


Write these affirmations on a sticky note! 

I AM HAPPY
I AM LOVED
I AM GRATEFUL
I AM ENOUGH

REMEMBER WHAT WE SAY AND THINK IS ULTIMATELY THE STARTING POINT FOR CREATING THE LIFE WE WANT. 

Watch your dialogue with others. If it is negative,( "pause and think")about what you are saying. Replace your negative words with positive words. 


THE ONLY LIMITS THAT EXIST ARE THE ONES YOU IMPOSE ON YOURSELF! 


                                                        CONNECT WITH STEWART 
                                                            www.stewartmcclain.com 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Turn Your Covid-19 Solution into a Viable Business

                                                                 Turn Your Covid-19 Solution into a Viable Business Entrepreneurs...